To be eligible to apply for a scholarship on behalf of your child, the following guidelines must apply:
- One of the parents must have attended at least 90% of a parent support group of their choosing.
- The child must be between 2 - 15 years
- Priority is given to:
- Younger applicants
- Single parent families
- Applicants who have limited income households
- Both parents are working parents are priority (we don’t support able non-working parents)
You can download the scholarship application here.
The following documents must be submitted with the application.
- Photocopy of Family Book
- Photocopy of rental contract (if house is rented)
- Certified bank statement showing salary deposit for every member residing in the household
- Statement of bank loans (if taken) and salary letter
- Certified letter from the Social Security Department showing status of parents (either as beneficiaries of social security payments or not)
- Certificate from Department of Land & Property showing land ownership